Saturday, April 25, 2009

oh how i love this little girl...

i have to be honest, lately we have been having some really hard days. we both struggle to "control" each and every situation. just when i think i can't take it any longer she will say the sweetest thing or smile her precious smile. i know that i am the luckiest mommy in the world because my olivia has an incredible imagination, the biggest heart, asks the most interesting questions, and loves unconditionally, even if she brings out the worst in me at times.

2 comments:

maryh said...

I love Olivia's personality!! She cracks me up all of the time. I can relate though - I feel like I am constantly biting my tongue throughout the day - no one told me parenting would be such a big test of patience!

MISTY and CO... said...

we are right there with you sister! O is a blessing and to me she makes you a BETTER person and brings out the beautiful parts of you. those worst parts are so tiny that we won't count them!