Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i have a new love...

**WARNING: i way over used the "!" in this entry. i apologize, but i wanted everyone to understand my enthusiasm for this product! ha! :)

and i must share it with you...

it is...

the sharpie pen!!!

most people who know me, know how much i love sharpies. seriously they are the greatest marker ever made. they come in every imaginable color, size, thickness, and they can write on EVERYTHING. i even use them to make home repairs. you know, a little scratch in the furniture, a sharpie in just the right shade of brown or black will fix that right up!! i have several drawers full of them, all organized by size, shape, and color- of course!! anyway, sharpie has just created a sharpie PEN!! yes folks, you can literally use a sharpie fore EVERYTHING now! it doesn't bleed through the paper, yet still has that great sharpie look and feel when using it.

i know i sound like a crazy person because of my excitement due to a silly pen, but seriously it is pretty darn wonderful! i can write notes, fill out forms, and make lists with a sharpie and it won't bleed threw to the next sheet of paper! as of now they only have 4 colors (black, blue, red, green), but i know sharpie and there will be an rainbow pack coming soon!! :) (i'll let you know when i spot them!)

so if you are at the store and sad that you aren't buying school supplies (like me) or if you are there to buy school supplies, pick up a pack (they aren't cheap, sorry!) and try them out!! i don't think you will be disappointed, well if you like sharpies! :)

7 comments:

Aggie98 said...

have I told you lately that I love you? I heart sharpies as well - very much - so I must go get this new one! :)

maryh said...

hilarious. that actually sounds like the best invention ever - i am going to get some on my next trip to the store!

Christine said...

Oh my goodness, I'm going to buy a CASE of these!

SarahFifer said...

So fun - I love a good Sharpie. Add that to my favorites/stocking stuffer list!

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

Isn't it kind of a requirement that teachers love sharpies? I thought so! ;)

Janey said...

I adore sharpies. Thanks for letting me know there is a new product out there.

The Bindras said...

finally caught up on your blog! AND, bought sharpie pens...at Sam's Club! So, I have a BUNCH- but I'm not sure if you're still feelin' the love...I'll let you know what i think! and how about those pics of O's Halloween costume and Mark's office art??? I'm intrigued!