Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy valentine's day!!

honestly, until i had kids i never cared much for valentine's day. i was never really that into a romantic card, flowers, or going out to dinner that my husband felt obligated to give. i love all of those things, but i prefer them as a random act! :) now that i have kids, i think holidays are so much fun!! i love helping olivia make valentine cards for all her little friends. i love red and pink heart decorations scattered around the house(this is HUGE for me). i love making heart shaped food to celebrate the day. and now i think about this day as a day to celebrate all the people in my life that i love- not just my husband.

o & j

these are two of the loves in my life. i hope this day you will take time to tell all the people in your life that you cherish just how special they are and that they are loved. everyone loves to hear those things and today is just the perfect day to actually do it!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

3 comments:

Nana/Mom/Nancy said...

I love, love my Bowlin family! Mark is the greatest husband, dad, and my favorite son in law. Stephanie is the most loving person I know (and my best friend). And of course, my grands are THE most precious!

kinsey said...

ok, i totally agree with this post AND i had to comment on your mom's sign in name because scott's mom does the same thing! she signs everything JJ/mom/Jan hilarious :-) and will even do it when it's from both of them buck and JJ/mom and dad/ Jan and jesse ha!

Jodi said...

Olivia and Jack look just adorable! I can't believe how big they're getting. And I agree, having kids makes all those holidays....Valentine's Halloween, Christmas, etc.....so much fun.