Monday, October 4, 2010

arborteum pumpkin patch...

is a fall tradition for the kids, my mom, and i. we make a trip each year to play in the pumpkin patch, snap some great pictures, tour the pumpkin houses, enjoy the beautiful fall weather, and of course the kids have to stand in the extremely long line to get their faces painted. i love every minute of our morning at the arboretum. i also love that my kids and my mom love it just as much. this year we had a great time and we had perfect weather for the occassion.

olivia is FINALLY into posing for pictures and she LOVES pumpkins so getting some cute pictures of her was easy this year...

jack just wanted to climb all over the piles of pumpkins or pick them up to show off how strong he was...


i love watching my mom (nana) make memories with my kids all while giggling and laughing...

and like i said no trip to the arboretum is complete without the face painting. so here is my beautiful, sparkly butterfly and handsome, brave bear...

happy fall y'all!! it's the most wonderful time of the year!!

0 comments: