Sunday, April 17, 2011

introducing...

my newest favorite thing...

my new iMac!!!!!

she doesn't have a name yet, but i love her all the same. my last computer was "honey." she was named after my favorite type of apples- honeycrisp. i'll let you know when i have given her a proper name, but until then you (mom and uncle mark- the only two people who are still actually reading this) can read all the new blog post i have been writing to try and catch up.

oh, and if you have any name suggestions, i'd love to hear them.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I still read your blog! :)

the bowlin family said...

well, thank you jennifer! i'm going to keep doing it because it is the only way i will ever remember this season of our lives, but i am glad that someone still read it too! :)

Aggie98 said...

We read it, and I am glad you are BACK!

kimberly said...

That is such a sweet picture of your beautiful children! i'm glad i got to see you last weekend. Hopefully i will be home a little longer this summer and we can spend some time together.

maryh said...

I had no idea you had so many new posts - i'm so glad to catch up on things! i miss you guys and am ready for another visit! norman slobbered on brad's macbook and ruined it. instead of buying him a new one, he is taking over mine. glad you get one of your own!

Amy Mc said...

I am still here and reading. So glad to get caught up on your precious little ones and all the fun you have been having!

Katie said...

I read, too!