Thursday, November 20, 2008

my sister, my sweet friend...

well actually sarah is not my sister, she is my sister-in-law, but she is amazing and i like to pretend that we are REAL sisters! (i don't have a sister so it is perfectly acceptable for me to feel this way.) this post is all about her because i was in las vegas during her birthday (which is generally when i write about the adults in my life) so i did not get to share with everyone how special she is to me. she is a kind and thoughtful daughter. she is an godly wife that loves her husband so well. she is a creative and fantastic mom. she is my husband's supportive sister. she is an aunt that loves my children almost or as much as i do. she is a true and loyal friend. i love all of these things about her, but i especially love the special relationship that we share (selfish i know, but true). i love that we can talk about christmas presents in september! i love that we both get excited about new organization ideas. i love that we are will eat chick-fil-a just so we can have time to chat while our kids play. i love our trips to canton. i love that we are family. i love that we work together well in business (hee, hee :)) or as roommoms. i love that running errands together can be one of my favorite events of the week. i love when we share a cafe max lunch. i love that sarah is such a good listener. i love that she shares her wisdom on parenting, relationships, and faith with me. i could go on and on. i am so lucky to have sarah in my life and call her my most precious friend.

sarah, thank you for loving me and living life with me. i love you!!

4 comments:

SarahFifer said...

Thanks for making me cry :) I love you too Sis!!

Haley said...

I couldn't agree more with all you said. Your relationship with each other is such a gift.

MISTY and CO... said...

i need a sister....share sarah with me!! :)) Sweet Post...I am soooo glad you guys have each other to share memories together!

Becca said...

I LOVE this post because I love Sarah so much. I'm so happy she has you. I only wish I was there to share in the fun.

Love you all...
B