Tuesday, November 25, 2008

thankful heart...

seems a little cliche, yet totally appropriate to post about what i am thankful for, so here it goes...

i am thankful for...

- trusting, loving, and serving a God that brings peace and joy, teaches how to love, faithfully answers prayers, and demonstrates grace.

- my precious husband. he serves our family so well.

- the opportunity to be a full time mommy! what a joy (well most days) it is to watch my kids grow and change. i love that i get to be there for the tears, the laughter, and all the sweet moments.

- my life being changed by knowing Emily Sha Martin.

- the chance to serve in the children's ministry at my church all because Sweet Hopkins believed in me.

- the unconditional love that i feel from my entire family. how lucky i am to have so many people love me so well.

- my bible study girls.

- my friends, you know the ones that REALLY know me and love me anyway. (you know who you are!)

- a restful holiday weekend at the lake with my bowlin family.

i could go on and on, but those are my thoughts for now. now it is your turn, just think about all that you are thankful for. happy thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

MISTY and CO... said...

what a sweet post and i LOVE your new header photo....that is BEAUTIFUL...

Rogers Family said...

I love that sweet picture of your family. What wonderful sweet words you wroyr.