Tuesday, February 10, 2009

my poor babies...

are sick!!

jack after church on sunday...
he gave up on drinking his bottle (nestled on his side) and went straight for his thumb and a nap.

olivia on the way home from being picked up from school on monday morning.
i am officially the WORST mom because i sent her to school at 9:00 and by 9:38 they called me to come and get her.

mark is out of town for 3 days and so right on cue both of my kids are sick. really i don't blame him, but seriously how does this happen every time he leaves the dallas area. oh well! after 2 full days of lots of tylenol, trips the doctor's office, noggin, and pink bubble gum and orange sherbet amoxicillin, i am confident things are getting better around here.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

bless your heart! we were sick for two weeks and i know it's the pits! and i even sent creighton to school those weeks- he had an ear infection and no fever, but I had to send him. he needed out of the house. maybe one day this spring our trip will take place:) until then, get better.

Becca said...

Oh my goodness... I could absolutely eat Jack up!!! He's the cutest thing (even when he's sick!). We've got to introduce he and Finn sometime. Maybe at a Baylor game???

I talked with Sarah this morning and she told me you all were missing the Valentines party. Poor, Poor O...

Love seeing the pics of your precious kids.

Hope everyone feels better soon!

Rogers Family said...

I am so sorry. I cannot believe this happens every time mark is out of town. Poor kids and poor Steph. I hope everyone is feeling better. You are a great mommy.