Thursday, March 5, 2009

back from mexico...

(the view from our balcony)

we have been back for a little over a week and i can't believe that i have not a moment or two to blog about our super fun trip. we had a really great time, and of course my kids loved the vacation at nana and gramps' house. i will let the pictures retell the highlights of the trip...

"cheers to a fabulous first night and a relaxing vacation!"

the boys-- brad, mark, and steve

the girls-- kristy, me, and mary

all six of us!! (fun times with the camera timer and lots of wind!!)

i would not allow mark to take a picture of me sitting and reading (for obvious reasons), which is what i did most of the trip and LOVED it!!

4 comments:

maryh said...

yea! what a memorable trip. i love the last picture. i've been wishing i was there again this past week.

MISTY and CO... said...

HOW FUN!!! You have such pretty friends. I want to be there RIGHT NOW!!!

kinsey said...

SO FUN! i wouldn't let scott take pics of me either...ha. you look SO PRETTY in that purple top! love it!

Rockin Baby Boutique said...

You guys look like you're having so much fun! I need to go there!!!