Saturday, May 30, 2009

bakerella wanna be...

that's me!!! i think that might make me a loser, but oh well.

after the success with the chick pops i did in april, i have tried a couple other recipes. about a month ago i made oreo cake balls.
they were yummy, but too sweet for me. olivia, my mom, and mark all liked them, so i will chalk that up as another success!

and for jack's birthday i attempted the cupcake pop.
i was pleased with the way they looked and this time i actually kind of liked the taste. still pretty sweet, but the chocolate cake was tasty!! i am counting this as a sucess too! :)

recently, bakerella posted a recipe for a cheesecake. mark has been asking for a cheesecake so maybe i will try her recipe, hopefully be 4 for 4, and continue my "wanna be" status.

5 comments:

Becky said...

you are awesome!! these look so good...i always look at bakerella and just think my stuff would never be able to look that good, but yours always does! way to go!

Kimberly said...

me creative...oh my goodness...these are amazing! you can come visit any time that's convient for you and your little ones. pick a week and we'll sort through a few days and find something that works for both of us. sometime in the next seven or eight weeks would be best for me! otherwise, i may have no idea what i'm saying or doing while you're here. griffin will be arriving!

email me: bkpolnick@yahoo.com

Laura said...

You are so talented! I am hereby nominating you to make all the baked goods in Caroline and Jack's class next year :-) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!

The Bindras said...

yum! It all looks delish! Lily wants to make the oreo balls AND the cupcake pops- you rock!
looking forward to this weekend...maybe we should attempt the oreo balls at the lake? wonder what they would taste like with Nilla wafers...that's more my style!

maryh said...

those pictures are amazing. i'm so impressed that you have the time and ambition to try these things. second job one day??