Thursday, June 25, 2009

unmotivated...

yep, that's me! there has been so much happening and plenty that is "blog worthy" but i have no motivation to blog right now. don't really know why. maybe it is because it is so darn hot and my house is hot too. maybe it is because by the time the kids are napping or in bed a night i am so tired i just want to veg in front of the tv or read a book. maybe it is because i am soooo lazy right now that i don't want to go to the extra 2 second step of getting the pictures from my camera to computer- what's a blog post without a picture or two?? :) or maybe it is because i just don't feel inspired to write at the moment. i guess it is probably a little of all of the above, but i am making a promise that in the next week i will recap birthday celebrations, mark and i's trip to san fran, some of my personal thoughts/opinions (like how sad i am about jon & kate), and of course throw in a few posts about what o&j are up to these days. so come back soon for some 'bowlin juicy details'!

~steph :)

6 comments:

3boysmom said...

I'm right there sister. I wish other people would write in their blogs so I have something to read, but I haven't written in mine in a month. I was thinking I need to blog about Jon and Kate too. I bet we have the same opinions. Your kids are so cute!!!

MISTY and CO... said...

Girl, I am the same way and just need to copy and paste your post to mine. Just as you said I don't want to get the pictures off my camera. How sad is that!!!

MISTY and CO... said...

That last comment was from Mari not Misty. Which you probably around knew that since Misty would never be too lazy to post. It is lots of pressure having the post queen living here. :)

Christine said...

That's OK...everyone feels uninspired from time to time!

Jodi said...

I've been having a hard time getting motivated to blog too. Something about the summer just makes me lazy....I blame the heat ;-)

Hope the Bowlins are having a great summer!

MISTY and CO... said...

WHATEVER. This is the so called "post queen" catching up on those juicy details. Now I have to go and give MY ROOMIE a hard time for commenting behind my back! Heee....heeee!