Wednesday, July 1, 2009

with a grateful heart...

so on my birthday i told you about 30 things that i love, one of which is my friends and family. those friends and family made me feel so special on my 30 birthday. i have celebrated with dinners, gifts, lunch dates, pedicures, facebook messages, and sweet cards. i truly am so lucky to have so many thoughtful and generous people in my life. each celebration was special and memorable, but our dear friend ivy hosted a dinner to celebrate both mark and i turning 30. she along with drew, ben, katie, aaron, sabrina, emily, and randall hosted a really special evening with good food, fun games, and it it ended with a precious and priceless gift...



it may look like just a book, but no... it is a book that describes mark and i from their perspective. mark and i were humbled by their words and felt so grateful that we have such special friends that would create such a personal and precious gift. we will treasure it for a lifetime!

so for me, my 30th birthday has been one of the best! it is with a grateful heart that i say "THANK YOU" to everyone who made it is such a special birthday for me!!

1 comments:

MISTY and CO... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY GREATEST FRIENDS!!!