Wednesday, September 23, 2009

happy birthday to my little brother!!!

so, i am a little late, but my mom has reminded me time and time again that sean never got his birthday post last year when his birthday came around, so i figured that i need to honor and brag about him just a bit this year...

my little brother is WONDERFUL!! well technically he is not so little, he is 6' 5" ish, i think, he is tall!! just because he physically towers over me, i still like to believe that i can "put him in his place" when necessary and that every once in awhile he "looks up to me." sean has so many qualities about him that admire and make me proud to call him my brother. he is dedicated and driven with his career, can make some delicious food, shows compassion to everyone. he is thoughtful, honest,forgiving and faithful. sean is a super duper uncle...
and the BEST brother ever!! i am so thankful that he is apart of our lives and that my kids have such a sweet relationship with him. happy birthday buddy!! i am so glad i get to be your sister.

i love you!! :)

2 comments:

MISTY and CO... said...

happy birthday sean!

i look forward to eating some of this amazing cuisine i hear steph talk so much about. man, i want a chef in my family!!!!!!

MISTY and CO... said...

Hey! I love how Mark, O, and Jack are all matching in your "Pics that make us Smile!" Just had to tell you that and did not have anywhere else to type it.....