Friday, November 20, 2009

diaper duty...

i have been changing a ton of jack's diapers, but i have also been making a bunch of diaper cakes over the past several weeks. this has been a fun time of celebrating friends and their new little ones. i of course did not take pictures of all of them, but here are two of the four that i have made in the last month...

this one was for andrew cade wasserman. we used this at the "sprinkle" we had for his mommy right before he arrived.

and this one is for nate florence. he surprised us all and arrived very early, so we got to celebrate his birth a couple weeks ago AFTER he was safe and healthy at home.

i also got to make a really fun girly one for my friend kandy and just yesterday i helped my friend kristen make a diaper cake for her best friend and her lil pumpkin for the shower they are having this weekend. i really do love making them. so easy, but allows me to use some of my creative juices. :)

4 comments:

Rogers Family said...

I am hoping some of this creativeness will jump on me since you and Misty are so creative. I love them both. ADORABLE!!!!

MISTY and CO... said...

Sooo cute!!!!!

kinsey said...

i love them!! you did awesome! going to have hire you for shower in the spring ;-)

Jodi said...

Stephanie, these look SO good!!!