Tuesday, February 14, 2012

the loves of my life...

are these three...

my love, mark.
my little love, olivia.
and my littlest love, jack.
and although i was never into valentine's day when it was just mark and i (is that sad?), i love doing something special on valentine's day now.  every holiday is just more fun with my kids.  we still don't make a HUGE deal on this day, but we have begun a tradition of a yummy candlelit meal at home with chocolate fondue for dessert plus a few cheesy decorations .  it is the only time all year that we have fondue and now the kids really look forward to it.

after dinner, cupid usually leaves a little something for o and j.  this year it was new hooded bath towels.  they were thrilled with them and i love that it was something practical.  :)

jack the monkey and olivia the owl.
happy valentine's day!  xoxoxoxo

0 comments: