Friday, November 2, 2012

sarcoma journey, the blessings...

as this journey continues, i am humbled by all the blessings that have been poured out to me.  as i have said before, this journey was unexpected and frightening at times, but time and time again i have been blessed and i know that is what this time in my life is really teaching me- gratitude.

here are just a few of the blessings i have been given in the last month...

a husband who never leaves my side, an amazing team of doctors, a supportive loving and encouraging family, meals given, treats delivered, emails of encouragement received, my kids are well loved and cared for, texts from friends to remind me that i am in their thoughts and prayers, gift cards sent with love, flowers to brighten my day, a family who serves me whatever my need, friends who visit and bring lunch and great conversation, understanding that i don't always want to talk text or visit, a church family who faithfully prays for me, and a God who shows up every step of the way and reminds me that He is enough and all i really need to get through anything.

i am so very blessed.  thanks be to god!

1 comments:

Christine said...

With such grace, humility, and praise for our Saviour, you've handled this journey. We rejoice with you that the cancer is gone, friend! And that baby Ruthie is here. So many things to be thankful for, indeed.