Thursday, August 7, 2008

lasagna, laughs, and lots of baby loot

i spent most of my pregnancy with jack on bedrest, so i was unable to make it to the shower that my friends had planned for me. my sweet friends insisted that we have some sort of "party" to honor jack even though he is now 2 months old. the other night we had a "girls night out" without husbands, babies, diaper changing, kids menus, and child centered conversation. it was so fun. we had our own room at buca di pepo and a BIG round table. i loved that i could talk to everyone at the table. the food was delicious, the cake was yummy, the gifts were too much but totally adorable, and the company was precious. in the words of my husband, "i combined my worlds" for this event. my teacher friends and college friends came together to celebrate. it was so fun! here are some pictures from the evening...


thank you to all my friends who came. it was wonderful to spend a night out with each of you. when i think about the evening it just makes me smile. i laughed so much and had such a great time. i am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. i especially want to thank- cally, misty, mari, erin, stacie, and shannon for hosting such a fabulous party. y'all are the best!

3 comments:

kinsey said...

how fun!

MISTY and CO... said...

such pretty mommas!!! :))))

SarahFifer said...

Had fun! Thanks for including me! Loved being with your "worlds"! Love ya - Sarah