Thursday, September 11, 2008

am i crazy????

i think so. i do it to myself, for some reason i let ANYONE talk me into ANYTHING. i think what really happens is that i don't ever want to miss out on the fun, but by doing so, i create chaos in my life. so as i sit here typing this blog (which is so important) i am overwhelmed thinking about all that will take place in the next few days before i leave on vacation with my family. friday, playdate with friends. friday afternoon we will leave for waco for the 3rd baylor game in 3 weekends (that's one every weekend since the season began, and yes we must go, remember we are true and faithful fans). we will stay the night with some friends so we are not traveling on I-35 with the crazy truck drivers and it is just fun to stay with our friends, brad and mary. saturday at some point we will journey back to dallas, that is if my husband does not convince me to stay one more night and just drive in sunday morning. so on sunday we will all be getting ready for the week. mark and I are heading to las vegas with my family (the blanchettes). so fun, yes, but we have to get there before the fun begins. well, at least to the airport on monday morning. this is an adult only trip, as any vegas trip should be, at least that is my opinion. so that means not only do i have to pack my suitcase, help with mark's wardrobe selections, but i have to get my 2 kids ready to spend part of the week with B and part with aunt chrissie. that means my to-do list is out of control!!! laundry, laundry, and more laundry, clean the house, updating the family notebook (this has all the detailed instructions, important phone numbers, doctor info, etc. so it is important), grocery store, go to the dry cleaners, and the list goes on. so, this will be the last you will hear from me for awhile. i will put on a happy face while out in public, but if you were a fly on the wall in my house you will see a crazy woman. i will update the blog when we get back. i will share pictures from the trip and any fun that my kids have while i am away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha - have fun!

kinsey said...

loved all of the updates! have a blast in vegas...so jealous!

Rogers Family said...

Ohh I felt the craziness just reading it. When I left Scott for three days with the kids I think I left a sticky note on practically everything in my house. Too funny. I am crazy right there with you. Have a GREAT time!!!