Thursday, September 4, 2008

i'm coming back i promise!!!

you would think that since i am no longer teaching that i would have more time, but that is just not so, at least not lately!!! i feel like the last couple of weeks have been so busy and fun and the blog had to move to the bottom of the priority list- bummer!! i am missing my blog and have been neglecting it so i just wanted to make a quick post to say i have BIG plans to post again soon. there is lots to catch everyone (my 10 sweet friends that read) up on. so come back soon. i will be blogging about our the first baylor football game, labor day weekend at the lake, olivia's first day of school, gymnastics, and i am sure there is something else i am forgetting. thanks for keeping up with the "juicy details" of our life and we hope to be back on track really soon!

3 comments:

kinsey said...

you're too cute. i can't wait to see what all yall have been up to!

Becca said...

Steph -

I hope you're including me in your "ten friends that read". Sarah sent me a link to your blog and I LOVE reading everything that's going on with your sweet family. I can't wait to check back soon and hear about all the adventures...

Rebecca

Unknown said...

Make that 11 readers! Love you & your fam:)