Friday, October 17, 2008

6th

i saw this on my friend kinsey's blog. i thought it was so fun. also, kinsey tagged me this summer and i didn't play along, so i am going to try and make up for by playing along with this little bloggin game.

1. go to your pictures on your computer
2. go to the 6th album, then to the 6th picture
3. post the picture and tell the story behind it

so here it goes...


this is olivia, she is only 7 months old here. she is "helping" bake brownies with nana, my mom. after i had olivia i went back to work full time to finish out the school year. she would go to mother's day out 2 days a week, play at b's house (mark's mom) 1 day a week, and my mom would keep her the other 2 days of the week. she and my mom would find all kinds of things to do together, here is one example. my sweet mom would take pictures so that i could see what went on during the day. i hated leaving her to go back to work, but i am so glad that she was able to bond and spend so much time with my mom and mother-in-law. she LOVES anytime she gets to be with her grandmas and i am sure spending quality time with them at an early age as something to do with that. in addition, she is rarely told "no" when with nana or b... that might have something to do with it too?

ok, so it wasn't quite as cute as kinsey's, but still fun. thanks for the fun idea kinsey. now it is someone elses turn...

1 comments:

kinsey said...

you are so funny!! i apologize if i sounded mad about the summer tag!!! but you have TOTALLY redeemed yourself in my book...you played along and gave me 2 shout outs. love it ;-)

that is a precious picture of olivia. i can't believe she is so close to turning 3! time flies.