Wednesday, October 22, 2008

jack's first photo shoot

last week jack had his first session with our family photographer, melissa miller. my friend misty discovered her when our little girls were babies. melissa has the incredible ability to capture the personality of every baby that she photographs. i love every picture she took of olivia and all her friends, so i could not wait to see what she would do with jack. the session was great! jack was so happy and smiley the entire time, so jack. melissa has posted some pictures of jack on her blog. i think they are precious so i wanted to share them with all my faithful blog readers. click here to go to her blog.

here is just one example...

melissa photographed olivia between the ages of 6-18 months. here are a few of my favorites from the first 2 sessions (i don't have any saved on my computer from 12 & 18 months, boo, they were cute too!)...




thanks misty for the terrific find. thank you melissa for photographing my kids. i know i will treasure the pictures forever. you are the best!!!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS! Just looking at the them made me smile.

By the way - can I pay you to come to Houston to help me organize? I need some serious help!

You've inspired me...

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

beautiful beautiful babies! naked babies are the best! clothes are so overrated!

kinsey said...

ADORABLE!! i looked at her blog too...love them all!

MISTY and CO... said...

the "o" pic.....you know how i LOVE the "o" pic!!!